Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Details on 5001623 Jor-El Polybag, June In Store Events

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Details on 5001623 Jor-El Polybag, June In Store Events

Postby Staff » Fri May 03, 2013 10:04 am

June Store Calendar Page 1

Some details have emerged about obtaining the Jor-El minifig we reported on earlier this week. This post on Eurobricks shows the June store calendar with Jor-El displayed as one of the highlighted items. It will be a LEGO Brand Retail promotion and the only way to get it is to make a purchase in store or at LEGO Shop@Home for $75 or more. There's nothing listed about the purchase requiring Super Heroes sets, so any purchase should net you the minifigure. Offer is good from June 1-25 or while supplies last.

There is one other item of interest on the calendar. On Wednesday June 19, they will be hosting a special in-store building event where you can build the Man of Steel. This is in addition to their regular Monthly Mini Build. Build event is open to kids age 6-14 only and limited to approximately 150 per store.

And finally, on Friday June 22, the monthly LEGO Club meeting will be DC Super Heroes themed.

June Store Calendar Page 2

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/05/03/details-on-5001623-jor-el-polybag-june-in-store-events/
Staff

Re: Details on 5001623 Jor-El Polybag, June In Store Events

Postby batsamd » Sun May 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Is there going to be any free shipping deals next month?

I'd go for the Jor-El, but since I have to pay sales tax on S@H orders, I usually don't order online unless there is a free shipping deal, like the May 4th promo.

The two nearest LEGO stores to me are both about 3 hours drive away, or I'd be there June 1st in line for a Jor-El fig.

If anything, maybe I can pick one up off Bricklink or Ebay for a decent price.
batsamd

Return to Finds/Deals