Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Iron Man 3 Posters Get The LEGO Treatment

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Iron Man 3 Posters Get The LEGO Treatment

Postby Staff » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:19 am

LEGO Iron Man 3 Poster 1

It only took me about 48 hours to post these new LEGO-ized Iron Man 3 posters after they popped up on ComicBookMovie.com on Saturday, but better late than never. Of course, what caught my eye was the unwarranted inclusion of the Iron Patriot armour in both posters. I hate the thought that he'd pop up as a hard to get exclusive, but the hope is alive either way.

LEGO Iron Man 3 Poster 2

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/04/15/iron-man-3-posters-get-the-lego-treatment/
Staff

Re: Iron Man 3 Posters Get The LEGO Treatment

Postby TDK1000 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Awesome! I have to agree...The Iron Patriot armour looks awesome :cool: though it will probably be an exclusive >8(
TDK1000

Postby Oky Wan Kenobi » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Cool posters! And yeah, this makes me pretty sure that we'll get Iron Patriot eventually, just like we got Nick Fury after he appeared on a poster. Possibly with preorders of the videogame or in a Lego Marvel Visual Dictionary or something.

By the way, why isn't the Flickr pool being updated anymore?
Oky Wan Kenobi

Postby twayne1047 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:52 am

Hoping for ip suit as marvel super heroes game preorder bonus! Anyone have any clues on where we can get the posters? Wonder if it will be the same as the avengers one....although there are 2 and they were pretty strict about only giving me one poster that night haha :(
twayne1047

Postby CaptainFordo » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:44 am

I saw "Iron Man 3" yesterday, great film, I won't give any spoilers out, save to say that only one of the 3 sets is anywhere close to accurately depicting the film's events and no prizes for guessing which one :P
CaptainFordo

Return to Licensed Themes