Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Hall Of Armour, Complete With Two Turntables And A Microphone

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

Hall Of Armour, Complete With Two Turntables And A Microphone

Postby Staff » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:29 am

Iron Man - Hall of Armour

With all the Iron Man suits floating around now, I've been calling for MOCs of Tony Stark's Hall of Armour and have found the first one to tickle my fancy. Jared Chan has put together a nice rendition of the hall as seen in the upcoming film and has taken pictures of it as presented in many promotional shots. Tony may be a rich, egotistical engineering genius, but he's still a guy and what self respecting man cave comes without tunes?

Two Turntables & A Microphone

Seriously, I don't know. I'm more of a rumpus room kind of guy.
Though I do love the term LEGOratory
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/04/09/hall-of-armour-complete-with-two-turntables-and-a-microphone/
Staff

Re: Hall Of Armour, Complete With Two Turntables And A Micro

Postby jaredchan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:13 am

Thanks for your appreciation and spotlighting this! I am really grateful and will continue to build better MOCs in the future (just registered and hope I will have something to contribute here soon!) :D
jaredchan

Postby GrayMattR » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:54 pm

I'm wondering if the turntables are playing Institutionalized or Robot Rock... ;)
GrayMattR

Postby sparkart » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:59 am

Nifty scene. For my version, I was going to take apart my VIP red chrome figure keychain and leave it on pieces on a work-table, but a couple of turntables and a microphone is much funnier and appealing.
sparkart

Postby jaredchan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:23 am

I guess we will find out what they are playing when the movie hits the theaters :)
Re sparkart, wouldn't breaking apart the fig a bit too cruel?
jaredchan

Postby agoodfella » Wed May 29, 2013 7:08 pm

jaredchan wrote:Thanks for your appreciation and spotlighting this! I am really grateful and will continue to build better MOCs in the future (just registered and hope I will have something to contribute here soon!) :D

This is outstanding! I was wondering what pieces you used for the dividers (with the translucent attachments?)

Thanks!
agoodfella

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase