Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Ochre Jelly Releases The KR-KN!

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

Ochre Jelly Releases The KR-KN!

Postby Staff » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Welcome to Iain Heath's solution to the problem of the big, bley, boring SSD. The Rebel Alliance's mind controlled Space Kraken is a fun and whimsical concept, but if you think this destroyer destroyer is too over the top for Star Wars.... no seriously have you seen the Clone Wars? Based on that, my experiences with the old Marvel comics and other EU stuff, yeah this could totally happen and should. Head over to the Jelly Flickr page and read the full story. I wonder if Disney is taking script submissions.

Many Ewoks were harmed in the making of this super weapon.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/04/08/ochre-jelly-releases-the-kr-kn/
Staff

Re: Ochre Jelly Releases The KR-KN!

Postby Solo » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:08 pm

That's just wonderful.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Re: Ochre Jelly Releases The KR-KN!

Postby hatcher » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:14 am

Look at the size of that thing!

(Someone had to say it, you were all thinking it.)
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can understand binary, and those that can't.
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here with me!" - Rorshach, Watchmen.
hatcher

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase