Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Pre-order Lone Ranger Sets From Amazon

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Pre-order Lone Ranger Sets From Amazon

Postby Staff » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:23 am

If you missed out on the early sales of The Lone Ranger sets from Walmart last week, Amazon has started accepting pre-orders for some of them with a shipping date set for April 15. They've listed the following:

No sign yet of 79109 Colby City Showdown, 79110 Silver Mine Shootout, or 79111 Constitution Train Chase but we'll update this post as soon as they have it listed.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/04/06/pre-order-lone-ranger-sets-from-amazon/
Staff

Re: Pre-order Lone Ranger Sets From Amazon

Postby CaptainFordo » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:15 am

Not sure why LEGO decided to make new pistols. The old ones were pretty great, these don't look quite right. Look more Playmobil than LEGO, I sometimes think that can go too detailed with updating old molds.
CaptainFordo

Postby onions » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:58 pm

yeah i thought the old ones were great. new ones seem a little too detailed.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby DarthBuilder » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:05 pm

So are the new pistols here to stay? I can see that LEGO would not want to have two molds of the same element however what was wrong worth the old pistol. I see the old pistols as more versitale and less obvious when used as a detail. The new pistol is to spot on to not be recognized as anything else. It looks great if only limited to TLR sets.
DarthBuilder

Return to Finds/Deals