Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Store Calendar Reveals May Promotions

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

LEGO Store Calendar Reveals May Promotions

Postby Staff » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:41 am

May 2013 lego calendar

FBTB Fan Jasper writes in to let us know of LEGO Brand Retail's store calendar for May and it's chock full of licensed theme activities:

• On May 1, visit the store with your little one(s) and build the free monthly mini build of the holocron droid that is featured in The Yoda Chronicles.

• The Star Wars May the Fourth promotion for Hoth Han Solo is valid on May 4 and 5 and you will indeed need to purchase $75 worth of LEGO Star Wars product to receive the figure.

• 10240 Red Five X-wing Starfighter goes on sale on May 4th for $199.99. So that's one way to receive the figure.

• For LEGO Super Heroes, you can receive a new polybag 30167 Iron Man vs. Fighting Drone from May 16 through 31 with a purchase of $50 or more. It doesn't look like you're required to buy LEGO Super Heroes product to qualify either.

• There's a free LEGO Iron Man poster available as part of an in-store activity to help rebuild his Malibu Mansion. That promotion runs from May 20-24.

• And finally, there's a date on the calendar reminding us that The Yoda Chronicles debuts on Cartoon Network on May 29.

We'll try and remind you of the above dates and events.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/04/01/lego-store-calendar-reveals-may-promotions/
Staff

Re: LEGO Store Calendar Reveals May Promotions

Postby Gooker1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:52 am

Anything on the back regarding the Series 10 Minifigs?
Gooker1

Postby Brainslugged » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:54 am

Gooker - you have enough collectible minifigures. Relax.

Last year the website still gave you the TC-14 even without Star Wars purchases. I hope it does the same this year as I have all the Star Wars sets I want and I'm not super excited about the x-wing seeing as I already have the original UCS one (although it's at my parents' house 6000 miles away). Is this one meant to be any better? The nose looks a little odd to me. $200 seems pretty steep too. I always thought the bigger sets always seemed to be pretty good value for money, but that doesn't seem to be the case any more.
Brainslugged

Postby unmovedmover » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:58 am

Is that iron man a unique print? I can't tell from my phone.
unmovedmover

Postby Gooker1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:26 am

Brainslugged wrote:Gooker - you have enough collectible minifigures. Relax.

Last year the website still gave you the TC-14 even without Star Wars purchases. I hope it does the same this year as I have all the Star Wars sets I want and I'm not super excited about the x-wing seeing as I already have the original UCS one (although it's at my parents' house 6000 miles away). Is this one meant to be any better? The nose looks a little odd to me. $200 seems pretty steep too. I always thought the bigger sets always seemed to be pretty good value for money, but that doesn't seem to be the case any more.

You can never have too many. :)
Gooker1

Postby Cradok » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Is there any way to get these mini-build things without going to a Lego store, as the nearest one to me is in another country?
Cradok

Postby punchbuggyblues » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:30 pm

unmovedmover wrote:Is that iron man a unique print? I can't tell from my phone.

It's the Mark 6 from Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape. I never picked that one up, so I'm happy. Trying to build a Hall of Armor.
punchbuggyblues

Postby madLEGOman » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:08 pm

aww crap now i gotta track down a holocron droid for my wall....
madLEGOman

Postby hobbie » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Does anyone have a picture of the back? What's the promotion on the 6th about Mr. Gold?
hobbie

Postby onions » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:44 pm

hobbie wrote:Does anyone have a picture of the back? What's the promotion on the 6th about Mr. Gold?

it might just be the official street date for series 10 as well as info as to what mr. gold is.
onions
Damp Noodle

Return to Star Wars