Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SPACE] Microscale Fun!

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[SPACE] Microscale Fun!

Postby MoralWarfare » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:55 am

This is my first post here, the first of what I hope will be many more.

I've typically been bound to building small scale mecha lately for use in the game Mobile Frame Zero, but lately I seem to have been bitten by the microspace bug. Here are my latest bunch of space-fighters! Enjoy.

"Manta" Assault Fighter by HatRabies, on Flickr

This first one is clearly inspired (And by inspired I mean ripped off) by this build:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/razorsix/8505197008/

The rest are completely original, at least to my knowledge!

"Bloodhound" Interceptor by HatRabies, on Flickr

The Bloodhound Interceptor belongs to a notorious gang of Space Pirates, equal in both speed and firepower, it'll zip around enemies, harassing them with constant fire while the heavy-hitters swoop in and disable engines. Leaving a sitting duck ready to plunder.

"Lancer" Heavy Fighter by HatRabies, on Flickr

The Lancer belongs to the very same gang of Space Pirates as the Bloodhound. What it lacks in speed, it easily makes up for in firepower. Its under slung particle cannon is capable of shredding even the most shielded of hulls.

"Talon" Heavy Fighter by HatRabies, on Flickr

The Talon's pilot is unknown, but whomever it is, they've rescued many a ship from enemy clutches. Quick, agile, and packing high intensity plasma repeater, this fighter is lethal in the hands of its very capable pilot.

Thats all for now! I had a blast building these, and do hope you all will enjoy them. There are more pictures of each in my photostream, a few of them have functional landing gear, so feel free to take a look!
MoralWarfare

Re: [SPACE] Microscale Fun!

Postby Solo » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:26 pm

These are very neat, and they look like they'd make great pieces for a microspace chess set.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby scotth510 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:29 pm

These are great builds. Welcome and I look forward to more.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotth510/
http://www.youtube.com/user/scotth510
scotth510

Postby sparkart » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:49 am

Terrific! Really like how much is done with so few parts. Great builds, your mecha is awesome, too.
sparkart

Postby MoralWarfare » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:52 am

Thanks guys! I was pretty happy with them myself, so its nice seeing them well-received. I'll have to get around to posting those Mechs.
MoralWarfare

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase