Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby NickBrick » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:27 am

Hadn't seen this reported yet - stopped at Walmart this morning and found the Headhunter polys for $3.97. They also have the Gandalf polys than TRU had a few months ago
NickBrick
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 am

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby onions » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:30 pm

got a pic of the receipt?
onions
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby oddTodd » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 pm

FYI, I saw the Republic Frigate in the Valentine's section of my Target, but I didn't pick it up since I plan on getting it for free next month.
oddTodd
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 am

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby NickBrick » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:55 pm

onions wrote:got a pic of the receipt?


I'll look at my desk when I get back to work tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I threw it away. FIgured there was no way I would need it after opening it and putting it together. If its a "pics or didn't happen" thing I can take a pic of the Headhunter and the bag itself when I get to work in the morning
NickBrick
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 am

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby murphquake » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 am

I got the headhunter tonight at walmart on long island, they also had the dol guldur gandalf, but none of the galaxy squad walker i desperately "need" for an army of orange helmets =-) nice little build, some cool parts (3x3 plate in light bley anyone?) and not marked up like im used to here in the city
murphquake
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:49 pm
Location: NYC

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby buriedbybricks » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:22 am

NickBrick wrote:
onions wrote:got a pic of the receipt?


I'll look at my desk when I get back to work tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I threw it away. FIgured there was no way I would need it after opening it and putting it together. If its a "pics or didn't happen" thing I can take a pic of the Headhunter and the bag itself when I get to work in the morning


I'd guess he just wants the item number so he can call the Wally's near him to check inventory.
buriedbybricks
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:41 am
Location: The Great White North

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby onions » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:53 am

ding ding ding! bbb got it right.

but no matter. i found some last night. :-D
onions
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby onions » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:45 pm

oddTodd wrote:FYI, I saw the Republic Frigate in the Valentine's section of my Target, but I didn't pick it up since I plan on getting it for free next month.


by valentine's i hope you mean easter.

i haven't seen any shelf space for the star wars poly. just one for friends. now this is a case of pics or it didn't happen.
onions
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby batsamd » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:14 pm

I was really wanting the Galaxy Squad polybag, so I went a local Walmart yesterday.

Didn't see any Galaxy Squad polys, but did see the Z-95 and Gandalf and I picked up the DC Superheroes Batmobile that Target had during last Halloween, I think, as well as a Raven/Crow with 4-wheeled scouter Legend of Chima poly.

Also, got a TRU catalog in the mail the other day and it says you can get a green Galaxy Squad poly with any LEGO purchase of $20. Has anybody else seen this?
batsamd
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:00 am

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby oddTodd » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:19 pm

onions wrote:
oddTodd wrote:FYI, I saw the Republic Frigate in the Valentine's section of my Target, but I didn't pick it up since I plan on getting it for free next month.


by valentine's i hope you mean easter.

i haven't seen any shelf space for the star wars poly. just one for friends. now this is a case of pics or it didn't happen.


No, it was Valentine's! I was there on the 13th, and there was some shelf space for two other polys that were all out, and a single Republic Frigate sitting there. (There were a bunch of other <$5 gifts around, so I assume that was the reason.) It's actually the only time I've even seen a Lego polybag at Target, in fact. And obviously it's too late for pics and completely irrelevant.
oddTodd
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 am

Re: SW Headhunter 30240 polybag $3.97 at Walmart (US)

Postby onions » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:21 pm

was this the one you saw?
onions
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:45 pm


Return to Finds/Deals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests