Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Batman] New Batmobiles

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[Batman] New Batmobiles

Postby BaronSat » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:04 am

Hello,
I'm not only happy at building Star Wars models I also enjoy at Batmobiles. Here are the two new ones I made:

one is a sportscar

the other is much more like a muscle car, even if the original idea was a Decepticon toy.

As usually you'll find more photos on my website and now on flickr

Enjoy
BaronSat

Re: [Batman] New Batmobiles

Postby Galagoo » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:11 pm

The muscle car looks pretty awesome; sleek and sturdy at the same time. The design with all the slopes looks really good, as well do the headlights - trans-neon green was a neat choice.

Nice controls, too, the trans-blue is a nice touch.
Galagoo

Postby Jedd the Jedi » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:05 pm

I pride myself as a big fan of Batman, Lego and the two put together. These models are very professionally-designed and slickly executed, I've seen far too many clumsily-built Lego Batmobile all over the place. All those Batmobiles look a fair bit like their comics and film counterparts, so good job there. I think the wings on the sportscar version are too large, but everything else is very Batman. I'm not surprised you found inspiration in a Decepticon toy, I've looked at several Transformers toys and thought "these would make perfect Batmobiles!", so props to using a good idea too!
Jedd the Jedi

Postby BaronSat » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:43 am

Pleased to see there are some Batman fans here and you like those models.
My favourite is also the muscle car :D
About the large wings on the sportscar, it's probably comes from the "craziness" of the original sketches of an early model the 90's Batmobile (you can see on my website). This feeling was still in my mind when I build it.

I'll have a new model to show soon when the photos have been "Baronized" :lol:
BaronSat

Postby Big C » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:37 am

SWEET. Batman Beyond is a personal favorite of mine, so I was VERY excited to see that you made his Batmobile, too. So awesome! XD
Big C

Postby BaronSat » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:21 am

Big C wrote:SWEET. Batman Beyond is a personal favorite of mine, so I was VERY excited to see that you made his Batmobile, too. So awesome! XD

Thanks Big C.
This one made me sweat when I build it. Not as much as my last one (coming soon... seriously ) but it was pretty difficult to do.
It's difficult for me to consider that one as a Batmobile as it flies instead of rolling but I like it anyway.
BaronSat

Postby vixena » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:32 pm

What are you expecting for the next batman movie? Do you expect to see police men still chasing after Batman since he mistake kill Dent (two-face)? I am sure we are all expecting an new evil person who is about to challenge Batman, which most people are saying is The Riddler. What else would you at least expect from the new movie?
Last edited by vixena on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vixena

Postby Flynn » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:43 pm

You know, instead of digging up an old MOC thread and not even giving an ounce of criticism, you could just post in this thread, where it has actual relevance:

http://www.fbtb.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=547&start=0

By the way, awesome MOCs, Baronsat. Your MOCs have always been top-notch, and these are certaintly no exception. I especially love all the curves and sleekness of the first one, very nicely done. Great job overall.
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Postby AlternativeRadio » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:56 pm

No need to jump down anybody's throat. Vixena, conversations that do not relate to LEGO or MOCs can go in the BCS section, such as the thread that Flynn posted.
AlternativeRadio

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase