Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[MonsterFighters] The Haunted Forest (Part 1)

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[MonsterFighters] The Haunted Forest (Part 1)

Postby Athos » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:20 pm

I've decided to do up a large display type MOC, with different 32x32 modules. This isn't actually my first (I've got a mideast village) but that one isn't finished and I needed a change of pace. So I decided to do up a Monster Fighter themed set up. Here is the first module:

Picture is a link.

Steve
Athos

Re: [MonsterFighters] The Haunted Forest (Part 1)

Postby onions » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:09 am

I have to say , that is sufficiently creepy but in an awesome way. is that a pathway between the two peaks for unsuspecting traveler's to wander down and fall to their demise, death by tentacled creature?
onions
Founder
Founder

Re: [MonsterFighters] The Haunted Forest (Part 1)

Postby Athos » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:57 am

onions wrote:is that a pathway between the two peaks for unsuspecting traveler's to wander down and fall to their demise, death by tentacled creature?

It wasn't intended to be. But you're not the first person to ask. Maybe I should put something up there? Another nest? Spiderweb? Or make it a path?

Steve
Athos

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase