Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Cinema] So let it be written, so let it be MOC'd

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[Cinema] So let it be written, so let it be MOC'd

Postby Athos » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Another movie scene, this time from the epic film, the Ten Commandments:

Picture is a link...

Steve
Athos

Re: [Cinema] So let it be written, so let it be MOC'd

Postby cleanhex » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:08 am

Nice movie scenes! Is this a series you are working on? Can we expect more classic cinema scenes?
cleanhex

Postby sparkart » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Nice! Seeing ol' Yul in LEGO form makes me want to piece together his robot gunslinger character from Westworld with some cowboy parts and a Death Eater head.
sparkart

Postby Athos » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:57 pm

cleanhex wrote:Is this a series you are working on? Can we expect more classic cinema scenes?

It might be. I tend to get really into a series of similar MOCs for a while and go all out, then suddenly stop. I tried a couple of others tonight, but they weren't doing it for me, so I scrapped them. So this may be the end. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

sparkart wrote:Nice! Seeing ol' Yul in LEGO form makes me want to piece together his robot gunslinger character from Westworld with some cowboy parts and a Death Eater head.

Haven't seen that one. I was thinking maybe the King and I, or the Magnificent Seven might be a possibility though.

Steve
Athos

Postby sparkart » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Magnificent Seven, nice. How about a series of The Seven Samurai, The Magnificent Seven, and Battle Beyond the Stars?
sparkart

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase