Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Technic Toy Fair Coverage

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Technic Toy Fair Coverage

Postby Staff » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:08 am

This will be our last set uploaded from New York. City, Chima, Creator and Hero Factory will have to wait until we get back to the west coast (unless Ace decides to tackle any of that in flight). The newest iterations of the ubiquitous Technic race car, monster truck, and ATVs that seem to be staples of the line over the years, and a pair of nice large scale trucks with pneumatics and power functions.

42000 Grand Prix Racer
42005 Monster Truck 42001 Mini Off-Roader
42008 Service Truck 42009 Mobile Crane Mk II

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/02/11/technic-toy-fair-coverage/
Staff

Re: Technic Toy Fair Coverage

Postby Joedward » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:34 pm

I bought that F1 car at the begining of the year and it is by far one of my favourite TECHNIC models yet. I got back into the theme a couple of years ago, and never have I wanted to motorize a set more. I'm still trying to find some sort of instructions that will let me combine the RC function from the Crawler or Digger.

And just to add, from someone who has a passing interest in F1, that this model has functional DRS is just absolutely gorram cool.
~Ed
(that's Mr. Ed to you)

(T!!!!!!!T=:|[\########################################
Joedward

Return to Original Themes