Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Galaxy Squad Ready For Duty

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Galaxy Squad Ready For Duty

Postby Staff » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:57 am

70709 Galactic Titan 1

We must be getting the hang of this cause this has been our fastest upload yet. Pictures and video of the fall assortment for Galaxy Squad are now online in our YouTube Channel and flickr feed. Some highlights include a photo of the tiny bugs that pop out of the red pods and the awesome skittering action of the Hive Crawler's legs. Probably my favorite GS set. Anyways, click through the stills to get to each set's flickr set, or watch the videos below:

70706 Crater Creeper 1
70707 CLS-89 Eradicator Mech 1
70708 Hive Crawler 1

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/02/10/galaxy-squad-ready-for-duty/
Staff

Re: Galaxy Squad Ready For Duty

Postby ka.lego » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:17 pm

The Crawler and Titan are not only the best sets of this line (in my opinion), but I think they're some of the coolest non-licensed sets I've seen in a long while. I really love the playability of the big bug. The Titan is a hefty little vehicle filled with some really impressive features. Good stuff.
ka.lego

Re: Galaxy Squad Ready For Duty

Postby Studebricker » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:43 am

I need to see these in person to decide. They look kinda cool but not sure about the colors...
Studebricker

Return to Original Themes