Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Pre Vizsla's Mandalorian Fighter (9525) - 20% off

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Pre Vizsla's Mandalorian Fighter (9525) - 20% off

Postby Raistlin » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Pre Vizsla's Mandalorian Fighter (9525) is currently 20% off at Wal-Mart:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Star-Wars-Pre-Vizsla-s-Mandalorian-Fighter-Play-Set/21095607

On a sidenote, they are also selling Luke's Landspeeder at MSRP: $24.97.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Star-Wars-Luke-s-Landspeeder/13377932?findingMethod=rr

Amazon prices are about $35 for the Landspeeder. Free shipping if you pick it up at one of their stores or a Fedex location.
Raistlin

Re: Pre Vizsla's Mandalorian Fighter (9525) - 20% off

Postby onions » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:19 am

thanks for the tip!

amazon's price for the landspeeder set are determined by third party resellers since the set is a walmart exclusive.
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby anakinisvader » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Funny how WM website has the landspeeder full price when all the brick and mortar stores clearanced them for $12. Maybe you can buy them on the website and return them to the store, then re-buy at the clearance price?
anakinisvader

Postby ufjason » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:40 pm

anakinisvader wrote:Funny how WM website has the landspeeder full price when all the brick and mortar stores clearanced them for $12. Maybe you can buy them on the website and return them to the store, then re-buy at the clearance price?

Yes, most stores will adjust the price while ringing out in store pickup. If not, return and repurchase but make sure the store has the $12 price using the ios app first. Unfortunately Android users don't have this ability but I found a use for my wife's old iphone.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Return to Finds/Deals