Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

London Toy Fair Report @ Brickset

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

London Toy Fair Report @ Brickset

Postby Draykov » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:15 pm

London Toy Fair is going on this week and Brickset is providing coverage thanks to Huw Millington. Already some details on 2013 Creator, Technic, Chima and City with info on Star Wars, Galaxy Squad, Superheroes, Castle and LOTR pending.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Re: London Toy Fair Report @ Brickset

Postby bigospedros » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Or you could read the reports I've written specifically for FBTB ;)
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby Draykov » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Didn't mean to steal your thunder, Biggy...wasn't sure if you were in attendance and the Brickset stuff went up a few hours before your posts. Reading those now.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby buriedbybricks » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:46 pm

You must not have known bigos' real name, cuz Huw mentioned Pete from FBTB a couple times ;)

Nice work so far Pete. I can't believe you haven't watched the LotR flicks yet though. I'm not a 'Fantasy' guy, but I really like them. You just need to stay awake through the first hour or so...
buriedbybricks

Postby bigospedros » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Draykov wrote:Didn't mean to steal your thunder, Biggy...wasn't sure if you were in attendance and the Brickset stuff went up a few hours before your posts. Reading those now.

Huw left London before I did I think ... I had some other errands to do, so only got home at 9pm.

buriedbybricks wrote:Nice work so far Pete. I can't believe you haven't watched the LotR flicks yet though. I'm not a 'Fantasy' guy, but I really like them. You just need to stay awake through the first hour or so...

The first hour?! I think 45 mins of the first film is as long as I've lasted before getting too bored / falling asleep ;) I'll try again the next time they're on TV ... maybe ...
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby Draykov » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:31 pm

buriedbybricks wrote:You must not have known bigos' real name, cuz Huw mentioned Pete from FBTB a couple times

No, it wasn't until Huw's third post (by which time Pete had already posted here) that I made the connection. Thanks for the updates, Pete,
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby bigospedros » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:26 am

You're very welcome ... I only wish I could remember all the details people ask me about!
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Return to General LEGO Discussions