Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Does the perfect Axe Cop minifig head exist?

There's more to LEGO than building, here you can take the hobby in a much different direction.

Moderator: Kaminoan

Does the perfect Axe Cop minifig head exist?

Postby Mister Ed » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:15 pm

With Series 9 minifigs containing a police officer, my first thought was to make an Axe Cop minifig using the lumberjack's axe. However, I'm wondering if there exists a head that had sunglasses AND a mustache that I could use, or if I'll need to consider a custom head if I want the prefect Axe Cop minifig. I suppose I could do a search (and I will if I have to) but that promises to be kind of long and tedious. Anybody know offhand?
Mister Ed

Re: Does the perfect Axe Cop minifig head exist?

Postby buriedbybricks » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:00 pm

I don't know if that head exists, but if you find it let me know. My boy and I are big fans of Axe Cop!
'Resistance is Futile. We will add your Bricks and Minifigures to our own. Your Bothans will adapt to service us."
"I AM the Law!" Image >> ken@fbtb.net <<
buriedbybricks

Re: Does the perfect Axe Cop minifig head exist?

Postby Mister Ed » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Well, I just looked through every entry in Brinklink that a search for "head" turned up. Several with glasses and a mustache, some with sunglasses and NO mustache, none with both. I might just go the cheesy route and pick the best glasses and mustache choice, then fill in the glasses. Easier than trying to add a mustache to a sunglasses head or just trying to make a face from scratch, I guess.
Mister Ed

Return to Custom Minifigs