Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SW] Micro Imperial Star Destroyer (carries 8 microfigs!)

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[SW] Micro Imperial Star Destroyer (carries 8 microfigs!)

Postby sparkart » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:18 pm

I still remember when I was a kid, seeing the Imperial Star Destroyer fill up the big-screen chasing Princess Leia's ship, and going, "Whoa..." That opening scene left an indelible mark on my impressionable mind.

Then we just float away. With the rest of the garbage. by SPARKART!, on Flickr.

Looks like an Imperial Cruiser. Our passengers must be hotter than I thought. by SPARKART!, on Flickr.

But now, for the Palpatine’s Shrink-O-Matic Ray Contest, the challenge is to make a LEGO model to carry microfigs. This one should carry up to 8 microfigs; unfortunately, I've got a total of zero microfigs, so I can't properly demonstrate that ability.

Considering the amount of damage we've sustained, they must have been destroyed. by SPARKART!, on Flickr.

What do you think? I probably will not enter this model into the contest, I've got something else in mind.
sparkart

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase