I was more or less offline the past few days enjoying the holidays with the family, so I don't know exactly when this happened but LEGO Shop@Home now has almost the entire January 2013 assortment online for LEGO Star Wars; no sign yet of the Planet Series 3 sets. Looking at the list, only one set hits above $50 and that's 75005 Rancor Pit. Everything else is $49.99 or less. Dare I say that this wave seems affordable? Of course, that's not taking into account the price/piece ratio, but that's a whole other argument.
Now I know why 75013 Umbaran MHC (Mobile Heavy Cannon) never showed up at Amazon: it's listed as "Hard to Find" which means it'll either be a Walmart or Target exclusive set since 75014 Battle of Hoth is exclusive to Toys'R'Us. My money's on Target for this one.
- 75000 Clone Troopers vs Droidekas $12.99
- 75001 Republic Troopers vs Sith Troopers $12.99
- 75002 AT-RT $19.99
- 75012 BARC Speeder with Sidecar $24.99
- 75005 Rancor Pit $59.99
- 75004 Z-95 Headhunter $49.99
- 75003 A-wing Starfighter $24.99
- 75013 Umbaran MHC (Mobile Heavy Cannon) $49.99
- 75014 Battle of Hoth $49.99