Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[USA] Target: All Lego Star Wars 20% off this week.

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[USA] Target: All Lego Star Wars 20% off this week.

Postby JamesBenjamin » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:20 pm

http://bit.ly/U6SYH5

There's a post on their facebook page that links there ^^^ I'll be checking prices in-store tomorrow, if its a flat 20% off already discounted stuff, it might double-dip on clearance stuff (like last week's City did), so we'll see...
Last edited by JamesBenjamin on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are such stuff as manure is made of, so let's drink up and forget it... -Eugiene O'Neill
JamesBenjamin

Re: [USA] Target: All Lego Star Wars 20% off this week.

Postby ufjason » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Your link doesn't work.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby JamesBenjamin » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:43 am

I've updated the OP with the short url from their facebook page.
We are such stuff as manure is made of, so let's drink up and forget it... -Eugiene O'Neill
JamesBenjamin

Postby legoloco » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:16 am

Does anyone know if this 20% discount stacks on the clearance prices of the sets mentioned last week? I'm planning on checking after work today, just wanted to see if anyone knows already.
legoloco

Postby onions » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:48 am

i checked last night. they do not stack.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby ufjason » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Boo! I was hoping to price adjust all the naboo and genosian fighters I got at half off! Oh well, can't wait for the 26th. I think Walmart will be the destination of choice again. Target has been stingy with the discounts and slow with the markdown schedules of late.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Return to Finds/Deals