Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SW] Christmas on Tatooine

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[SW] Christmas on Tatooine

Postby legobilly » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:55 am

HEY EVERYONE!

I am a member of BAYLUG, San Francisco Bay Area, and I built this MOC for the Lego Store Showcase at the Stoneridge Mall Pleasanton California. So you can go see it Right Now! it will be up until dec 31st.

Many people may know I'm a big fan of anything Tatooine, so when the month of December was vacant for the MOC showcase, I turned my sights away from my work in progress of a giant tatooine scene to do something festive. I didn't want to go into Sant Yoda territory so kept my theme to the first Star Wars film. Only.
I hope you enjoy it

LegoBilly

oh yah, obviously these are only four of the MANY pics I have so click the link and tour away!
Merry Christmas!
legobilly

Re: [SW] Christmas on Tatooine

Postby Ibiscribe » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:45 am

Cute! The house scene is great, but I especially like the reindeer Dewback and "Jawa Claus"... it's a shame I don't live in California or I'd take a peek at the showcase. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Ibiscribe

Re: [SW] Christmas on Tatooine

Postby daevster » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Haha! That Jawa and Dewback team is just absolutely hilarious! The tree ornaments are a nice touch as well!
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/83288
http://www.youtube.com/user/daevster

"To all who come to this happy place, welcome..." -Walter Elias Disney
daevster

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase