Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

'Yoda Chronicles' Preview up at Lego.com

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

'Yoda Chronicles' Preview up at Lego.com

Postby Staff » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:13 am

Starwars.lego.com has a preview for the upcoming Yoda Chronicles.  You can find it by going to the site and mousing over the weirdly hypnotic pulsating light to the left of Yoda or you can just watch it here:

I'm not sure what The Yoda Chronicles will end up being but I can say it looks less jokey than The Empire Strikes Out but not completely without that trademark Lego humor.

Thanks to Hothbricks.com

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/12/11/yoda-chronicles-preview-up-at-lego-com/
Staff

Re: 'Yoda Chronicles' Preview up at Lego.com

Postby gomek » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:25 pm

I would be more into this if there was more stuff from the good films. That being said, the quality looks great.
gomek

Postby Oky Wan Kenobi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Interesting. Well, whatever it ends up being, it looks a lot better than anything we've been seeing in the real Clone Wars series this past year, that's for sure.
Oky Wan Kenobi

Postby Bellicose » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Whoah. That looks awesome!
Bellicose

Postby bacon1986 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 am

I find it interesting that the Yoda figure in that trailer looks more like the "real" yoda than the Clone Wars minfigure does. Might this hint that we will soon be getting another yoda minifigure that is based more on his film likeness than his clone wars counterpart? I sure hope so.
Want to know how much your LEGO investment is worth?
Visit BrickPicker.com: LEGO Price and Investing Guide
bacon1986

Postby mcs4616 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:05 pm

I'm a little confused about the part where an Imperial Star Destroyer deploys several Droid Starfighters, and then proceeds to opens fire on a Republic Drop Ship which falls apart while using it's hyperdrive... What level of canon are we operating on here? ;)
mcs4616

Postby SDIronClaw » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:05 pm

mcs4616 wrote:I'm a little confused about the part where an Imperial Star Destroyer deploys several Droid Starfighters, and then proceeds to opens fire on a Republic Drop Ship which falls apart while using it's hyperdrive... What level of canon are we operating on here? ;)

Yup, I noticed that too. Although I suppose it is possible for those ships timelines to overlap. I was surprised at how many bigger capital ships there were during the Empires peak. Ships bigger than the ISD.
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Return to Star Wars