Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

New Man Of Steel Trailer Arrives

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

New Man Of Steel Trailer Arrives

Postby Staff » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 am

This new trailer gives us a look at the Man of Steel in action and I'll admit it's whet my appetite for more. Let us know what you think about this latest outing with the (not so) Last Son of Krypton.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/12/11/new-man-of-steel-trailer/
Staff

Re: New Man Of Steel Trailer Arrives

Postby gomek » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:01 pm

Trailer looks awesome. I could do without Russell Crowe but I'll live. Music sounds like a Dead can Dance tune, which is fantastic.

Now... How about some Superman Lego villains! And I don't mean a 3rd and 4th Lex Luthor (which is lego's M.O.). Darkseid, Brainiac or General Zod would make my day.
gomek

Re: New Man Of Steel Trailer Arrives

Postby sparkart » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Intriguing, I'm in. I'm wondering how they're going to explain the suit and cape in this version. I remember an old comic with Ma Kent making the suit, commenting how she just liked the swashbuckler look, the boots, the cape, and how she noticed that clothes that fit tightly around young Clark wouldn't get ripped or dirty, as if his body were generating a protective forcefield millimeters above his skin. My guess for this version is that the Superman suit is a ceremonial Kryptonian get-up. Or something a typical Kryptonian would wear to the office. For casual Friday.
sparkart

Return to Licensed Themes