Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Mech Madness Final Round All Week Long

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Mech Madness Final Round All Week Long

Postby Staff » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:07 am

FBTB Mech Madness 2012 – Secret Crisis

My apologies for the unexpected delay, but worry not. The final round is upon us and this time you will have until this Friday night to cast your votes. The polls got pretty close in the last round so I thought some extra time might be beneficial here. First up in the Winners Bracket we have Wolverine and Juggernaut squaring off:

(You can click on each image to go to their flickr page to browse more build photos). These two will be competing for first and second place, obviously. After that we have the Losers Bracket, with Hawkeye taking on Mr. Freeze:

These two will be battling for third place. As usual there is no prize for fourth place. So take your time, check out each mech again, then sign in to the forum and cast your votes!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/12/03/mech-madness-final-round-all-week-long/
Staff

Re: Mech Madness Final Round All Week Long

Postby Olymprix » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Mr. Freeze in the Losers' Bracket? I am quite surprised...
"Size matters not." -- Yoda

Until you get stepped on, buddy...
Olymprix

Re: Mech Madness Final Round All Week Long

Postby madLEGOman » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:30 pm

nah, zane won the last bracket fair and square. but I appreciate all those who voted Victor as far as he got
madLEGOman

Return to Contests & Community Builds