Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Mech Madness Final Four Villains Bracket

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Pick one:

Poll ended at Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 am

52%
48%

Total votes : 111

Re: Mech Madness Final Four Villains Bracket

Postby Rook » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:20 am

Wow. If I had voted the other way it would have been 54 to 57! Which really means only 3 people needed to vote differently to change the out come. O.o
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby Mister Ed » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:37 am

My general inability to vote for the winner continues. (Well, I'm sure I managed a few times, like all the times I voted for these two up until now, but it really seems I vote against the eventual outcome more often than not.)

Though I can't feel too bad about it, since it WAS a tough choice, and I did vote for both previously. Congrats.
Mister Ed

Postby captain sambuca » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:09 pm

<Imaginary hat remains firmly in place>

Good work builders: keep on building and being creative! Good work voters: keep on voting! Good work FBTB: keep on hosting and coming up with the ideas! Good work forum users: keep on keeping on!

Good work Hat Wearers.
captain sambuca

Postby madLEGOman » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:57 pm

*shakes fist in the air* darn you will wheato.... Er zane houston! well i think you definately chose an appropriate character, the unstoppable force that you are. How many contests is this now? Assuming you take the next round. I know you're gonna get atleast one vote anyhow. Now i'm off to go make my friends feel guilty for never registering or voting =) ofcourse even if they had, they'd probably tell me they voted for mine and secretly vote for yours. Heck i almost did so myself
madLEGOman

Previous

Return to Contests & Community Builds