Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Man Proposes with LEGO Star Wars

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Man Proposes with LEGO Star Wars

Postby Staff » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:04 am

7CRSAh

Reddit user Cantankerous_Rancor does what every man does when it's time to settle down: he got down on one knee, pulled out a ring box made out of LEGO, and proposed using two Star Wars minifigs. Okay, maybe not everyone has the inspiration or the guts to propose this way, but at least his approach was unique. And he definitely gets points for being creative about it. Good news is that she accepted. And a woman who can accept a proposal using a kid's toy as a prop is a keeper in my book. You can see more pics of the ring box here and here.

via Huff Post
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/11/30/man-proposes-with-lego-star-wars/
Staff

Re: Man Proposes with LEGO Star Wars

Postby Mofo Jones » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:56 am

I like the "Fallingwater as Rebel Guard Tower" in the second pic link. :) Also, the happy couple should pick up a LEGO One Ring to keep in the ring box. Although I am not normally an advocate of gluing LEGO, in this case I'd be willing to make an exception. Those of us who have children and LEGO know how fast a build can go from "complete" to "Oops, sorry Daddy."
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Re: Man Proposes with LEGO Star Wars

Postby etcknight » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:35 pm

There was a story on [url]rebelscum.com[/url] about a guy who proposed with a custom made R2-D2 engagement ring. Kind of reminds me of that. Any girl who accepts with Legos or Star Wars is a keeper. :cool:
etcknight

Return to Star Wars