Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Mech Madness Sweet Sixteen Round Started

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Mech Madness Sweet Sixteen Round Started

Postby Staff » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:57 pm

The first round of bracket play is over and half the field is left, ready to go head to head once again. Sign in to the forum and go here to vote in the next round of polls right now. You have three days to pick your favorites. The next update will be Wednesday night. Good luck everyone!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/11/17/mech-mad ... d-started/
Staff

Re: Mech Madness Sweet Sixteen Round Started

Postby MotionOTheOcean » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:33 am

Interesting way of doing the graphic for the tourney bracket, I like it!
MotionOTheOcean

Postby ted @ndes » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:54 am

Suggestion: Is it possible to "sticky" the voting threads for the "Sweet Sixteen" at the top of the "Contests & Community Builds" forum? With people still commenting on the round of 32, it was a little messy to navigate.
ted @ndes
Alpha Male

Postby madLEGOman » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:16 am

ted @ndes wrote:Suggestion: Is it possible to "sticky" the voting threads for the "Sweet Sixteen" at the top of the "Contests & Community Builds" forum? With people still commenting on the round of 32, it was a little messy to navigate.

Smart thinkin', that is why you're the alpha male =)
madLEGOman

Postby onions » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:58 am

done
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby zwolya » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 pm

I found the first round of voting to be relatively easy, but I've had some very tough decisions to make in this round. A very strong showing from everyone!
zwolya

Postby Solo » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:22 pm

My bad about the stickies, I always have to forget something when making these threads.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Master Beef » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 pm

I think it's funny that every winner in the "round of 32," except one, was at the top of its poll, so the faded/unfaded photo layout for the "sweet sixteen" graphic is almost uniform!! Mr. Monk would love this...
Master Beef

Postby MotionOTheOcean » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Master Beef wrote:I think it's funny that every winner in the "round of 32," except one, was at the top of its poll, so the faded/unfaded photo layout for the "sweet sixteen" graphic is almost uniform!! Mr. Monk would love this...

That's because all but one matchup was won by the higher seat which is very reflective of votes from pool play. This round however I suspect will be a bit different. Just like Zwolya mentioned above, I found voting in this round much more difficult as there were definitely not as clear cut choices in my mind, some of which go against the seating ranks.
MotionOTheOcean

Postby Darth Mitz » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:24 am

finally, after 2 days of visiting the forum, I'm done...but now I wish I had voted differently on one or two...or maybe I don't...gorram it roll on Wednesday!!
Darth Mitz

Postby zhouston » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 am

Well, no official upsets this round... congrats to the winners and good luck moving forward!
zhouston
David

Return to Contests & Community Builds