Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Mech Madness Sweet Sixteen Bracket 7

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Pick 1:

Poll ended at Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:57 pm

48%
52%

Total votes : 109

Mech Madness Sweet Sixteen Bracket 7

Postby Solo » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:57 pm

This is Bracket 7 of the Sweet Sixteen round. You have 3 days to vote. Good luck!
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Re: Mech Madness Sweet Sixteen Bracket 7

Postby Ultron32 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:19 am

How to choose, how to choose?!?!
Thought you'd like this about the Vatican cameos.
Ultron32

Postby MotionOTheOcean » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Wow, this was by far my hardest choice in this round, and it really shows in the close race.
MotionOTheOcean

Postby Darth Mitz » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:39 am

WELL DONE Darkblane, great Mech with great details in particular the weapons and greebles.

wow, I knew Harlequinn had this round in the bag from the moment I saw the pairing however I hadn't thought it would be so close though...Green Goblin's pumpkin bombs seem to have been a bit of a nuisance :0)

Thank you to everyone who voted for the Green Goblin; and I would love some constructive feedback on the mech, now the contest is over I'll post some more pics, please leave comments on my flickr stream; http://www.flickr.com/photos/darth_007/ ... hotostream

Thanks to FBTB for another fab contest. And here's to the voting getting even harder next round.
Darth Mitz

Postby Rook » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:19 am

Wow did not expect that one! I really enjoyed the grittiness of the Green Goblin, sad to see you go. :(
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby Darth Mitz » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:55 am

Rook wrote: I really enjoyed the grittiness of the Green Goblin, sad to see you go. :(

thanks Rook
Darth Mitz

Postby Darkblane » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Wow, I knew this was going to be close when I saw the pairing, but with only 5 votes in it, this could easily have gone either way, so Darth Mitz you also deserve a well done for a great MOC. It's interesting to see that we both had a similar idea of supersizing the minifigs and both of these MOCs got paired against each other.

The next round should be interesting. I don't hold up much hope going up against N.O.R.A, considering how much support it's already received, but you never know what can happen ... and it's fantastic to get this far in the contest anyway.
Darkblane

Return to Contests & Community Builds