Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[DC Hero] Batmobile

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[DC Hero] Batmobile

Postby Jake's Oy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:01 pm

I wanted to build something in between the Tumbler and the Michael Keaton mobile. I didn't weaponize it, but it wouldn't be hard.

There are more than a few things that bother me about that I've learned since making it. But right now I have a couple other projects I'm working on and don't want to pull it all apart >_<;

batmobile by vwzealot, on Flickr

batmobile 4 by vwzealot, on Flickr

batmobile 3 by vwzealot, on Flickr

batmobile 2 by vwzealot, on Flickr

Sorry about the dust. It didn't look that bad till after I took the pics o_o;
Jake's Oy

Re: [DC Hero] Batmobile

Postby Solo » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:11 pm

This is such a different approach to the Batmobile, I love it. Looks like it should be a hovercraft. Or a giant bumper car.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Jake's Oy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Thanks. I like it before some reason to me the hood, cockpit area reminds me of the 60's or something :p

The boosters might be a bit over the top. Been thinking about removing them and adding a bat like spoiler.
Jake's Oy

Postby Solo » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Hahaha, this is the scene that just went on in my head:

meanwhile in the batcave wrote:
<batman>: Hmm... jet engines on a car... on second thought, that's just silly. Alfred, what this needs is a giant wing shaped spoiler on it. Yeah. That's the ticket.

<alfred>: Master Wayne you can't be ser-

<batman>: I'm Batman.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase