Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

$25 off $100 Lego Purchase online at TRU, exclusions...

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

$25 off $100 Lego Purchase online at TRU, exclusions...

Postby ufjason » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:37 am

Hurry! Limited Time Offer!
Save $25 on ANY LEGO purchase of $100 or more. (excludes Hard to Find and Technic) Online only

Pasted from the site, have no idea when it expires. Seems like it's also any regular priced set as the sets that are 25% off only qualify for free shipping and not the additional percentage.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Re: $25 off $100 Lego Purchase online at TRU, exclusions...

Postby preterosso » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:49 am

Thanks for the heads-up! The site said something about 6 hours only, so I pulled the trigger on two 7985 City of Atlantis, "on sale" for $55.98 each -- my order was accepted and the discount automatically applied, so I have my fingers crossed. No idea if this week's Bricktober minifig set will be included: they're on the TRU site, but without any mechanism to add them to the shopping cart. Either way, it's a great deal!
_______
Just Phil
preterosso

Postby onions » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:18 am

so tempting. and all i want is a crab dude.
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby preterosso » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:49 am

If they arrive, I'll have three sets total, so I GUESS I could let a Lobster Guardian(TM) go to a good home. . . . Let's talk!
_______
Just Phil
preterosso

Postby ufjason » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Deal is dead, that Atlantis set was a good deal for two. Wasn't that set the BF deal from Target last year?
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby onions » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:41 am

preterosso wrote:If they arrive, I'll have three sets total, so I GUESS I could let a Lobster Guardian(TM) go to a good home. . . . Let's talk!

pm sent
onions
Damp Noodle

Return to Finds/Deals