Earn Double the VIP Points on everly shop.LEGO.com purchase!  Valid April 1-15, 2014.

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Urak-hai with ballista 30211 availability?

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Urak-hai with ballista 30211 availability?

Postby lego the hutt » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 am

Anyone heard anything about this polybag? I heard it was available at legoland stores in the US. It was announced as part of the free promo for the Sun newspaper in europe months ago.

Anyone know if this will be seen in normal stores at some point in the near future? In particularly in the US? I feel like I'm pretty well informed on the LotR sets but I haven't been able to find much on these...other than there are a few on ebay, the cheapest ones are 10 bucks. I'm hoping maybe someone else has heard something?
lego the hutt

Re: Urak-hai with ballista 30211 availability?

Postby Yodalicious » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:48 am

I bit the bullet and got it off of eBay. Figured $10 wasn't awful and didn't want to wait to see if it would pop up elsewhere.
Yodalicious

Re: Urak-hai with ballista 30211 availability?

Postby lego the hutt » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Yodalicious wrote:I bit the bullet and got it off of eBay. Figured $10 wasn't awful and didn't want to wait to see if it would pop up elsewhere.

I figure I'll at least wait until after the Sun newspaper promo before I do that. There should be more available around then as it will definitely be in stores n Europe at that time. Maybe we will hear something new by then about its availability in the US.
lego the hutt

Return to Licensed Themes