Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Grand Emporium

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Grand Emporium

Postby bvvshop » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Is Grand Emporium discontinued? I do see that Lego.com North America marked this set sold out.
bvvshop

Re: Grand Emporium

Postby dWhisper » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:43 am

No way that we would really know, and LEGO doesn't announce stuff like that. Sold Out generally means that it's not available any longer, but may be at shops or in other countries. It's gone entirely from their sales site, so probably gone for good.

You can make a few assumptions though, based on what else is out there. Fire Brigade is still available, and an older set, but also tends to fit the existing City stuff better. There are also two other modulars that are newer, Pet Shop and the Town Hall. It was always pretty strange for there to be so many modulars available, so I'd expect Fire Brigade to vanish in the near future as well...
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Re: Grand Emporium

Postby Brick_Obession » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:05 pm

I am seeing it as out of stock on the Canadian Site but saying that it expects to ship out Dec. 7th, 2012.

For whatever that is worth.
"The future is a consequence of the present"
Brick_Obession

Return to Original Themes