Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SW/Vignette] Ewok Celebration

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[SW/Vignette] Ewok Celebration

Postby Diaaabo » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:12 am

Ewok celebration por Guilherme Fadista, no Flickr

Just a small scene depicting the ewok drumming on the fallen stormtroopers' helmets, perhaps my favorite detail from the Endor celebration scene on ROTJ. The tree should be much bigger, but these were all the leaf parts I have on me for now.
Diaaabo

Re: [SW/Vignette] Ewok Celebration

Postby SDIronClaw » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Lol, that is awesome! Great rendition.
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Postby sparkart » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:57 pm

i LIKE it!
sparkart

Postby scotth510 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 pm

This is a cool build. Great idea.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotth510/
http://www.youtube.com/user/scotth510
scotth510

Postby Robzula » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09 pm

This scene kind of started to horrify me after I remembered that... Ewoks are man-eaters. They were going to cook the main characters before Leia saved them.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby Diaaabo » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:35 am

Robzula wrote:This scene kind of started to horrify me after I remembered that... Ewoks are man-eaters. They were going to cook the main characters before Leia saved them.

If it makes you feel better, these stormies were actually beheaded :lol: I tested the support with 1x1 round bricks, but I ended up using the whole minifig head as a support for the helmet. Those little furry guys love gore XD
Diaaabo

Postby sparkart » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Beheaded!? I guess it's reassuring that the Ewoks aren't eating brains. Because then they'd be like zombies. And zombies are scary.

I remember when I was just a kid leaving the theatre after watching Return of the Jedi in 1983 and thinking...that was a little weird, I SHOULD like this movie, I'm a Star Wars FAN, but I didn't like how cutesy it got with the Ewoks. I honestly felt betrayed. What? I was a kid, that's how I felt.

But now, I actually like that dark thought of Ewoks being man-eaters. Makes them less cuddly, more vicious.
sparkart

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase