Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[CAN] TRU Brictober Deals - Week 1

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[CAN] TRU Brictober Deals - Week 1

Postby Staff » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:13 pm

10215 Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter - 9

I should have posted this on Friday, but better late than never. With just two months or so left to shop for the holidays, Bricktober touches down at TRU Canada with some "giveaways" that'll cost you a pretty penny. As Ace reported earlier, each week you'll be able to get one of the Vintage Minifigure Collections seen below when you spend $75 on LEGO. Making that relatively easy they've discounted both the 10215 Obi-wan's Jedi Starfighter and the exclusive 7848 Toys 'R' Us Truck by 50%. Spend $35 and you can get a free 30152 Mining Quad polybag. I'm not sure if these offers stack, so I'll go check it out in the name of "research".

TRU Bricktober Promotions

Add 25% off all LEGO board games and a free Creationary booster pack with any LBG purchase and the month is off to a pretty good start.

Update: The offers do stack, so if you're into the vintage look or mining, giggity.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/10/01/can-tru-brictober-deals-week-1/
Staff

Re: [CAN] TRU Brictober Deals - Week 1

Postby hatcher » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:30 am

Yeah, they stack, but most stores have limited quantities. Some places were out by Saturday.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can understand binary, and those that can't.
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here with me!" - Rorshach, Watchmen.
hatcher

Postby darth_fett » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Is this online cos my brick & mortar store says $60+, not $75.
darth_fett

Postby darth_fett » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Oh wait, i'm not [CAN]. Would that make a difference? I'm down in the States. I just noticed the Canadian tag. Honestly, those tags confuse me. Must be getting old! ;)
darth_fett

Return to Finds/Deals