Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Shop@Home October Promotions

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

LEGO Shop@Home October Promotions

Postby Staff » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:43 pm

TC-14 B-wing Promotion

A new month, a new set of promotions. October is chock full of Shop@Home goodies to whet your spending appetite:

• First up is the return of TC-14! If you missed out on him a while ago, now's your chance to get him for free! Just buy the latest UCS set, 10227 B-wing Starfighter, and TC-14 will be automatically added to your cart for free! We reviewed the set recently and also posted a time lapse video of the build for your reading and viewing pleasure. Offer is valid from Oct 1 through Oct 31 or while supplies last

• You'll also get a free reusable tote bag with any DUPLO purchase. Offer valid from Oct 1 through Oct 31.
  • Free shipping may have ended but it's coming back. You'll get free shipping on all orders $99 or more from Oct 15 through Oct 31.

• And if those deals weren't enough, October is also double VIP points month! You'll get double VIP points all month long.

If you have patience, you should order the 10227 B-wing Starfighter on Oct 15 so you can score free shipping and the free TC-14 minifigure. You run the risk of Shop@Home running out of the figure, though. Only you can prevent forest fires make that decision.

And finally, 10229 Winter Village Cottage is now available.

Click through our portal link to begin your shopping spree. Your future overlords will thank you.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/09/30/lego-shophome-october-promotions/
Staff

Re: LEGO Shop@Home October Promotions

Postby Mofo Jones » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Do you think they'll sell enough sets of 10227 that they'll run out of TC-14? I know I won't be buying that set, because I don't tend to collect UCS sets and I can't get over the hideous ugliness that is the canopy on this set.
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby DocBlock » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:42 am

Yeah I'm going to have to pass on the b-wing. To bad cuz that droid looks awesome.
DocBlock

Postby mr_joshua » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:42 pm

I'm not worried about them running out, I'm worried about the massive flow of orders they will get that day...I had to call about the shadow ARF last time due to a system glitch.

Thanks for the heads up Ace!
mr_joshua

Postby SDIronClaw » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 pm

I'm going to pass too. If it was mini fig scale I would be all over it. Meh, save money for other stuff I guess.
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Postby Bellicose » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 pm

I know you're mainly talking about S@H, but I got a TC-14 with my B-wing purchase in store today. Not sure where the 15th is coming from.
Bellicose

Postby Gingerbeard Man » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:08 am

The 15th is for free shipping, so nothing to worry about in store. ;)

I wonder how many TC-14 exist. Are these a new batch or leftovers from May 4th..?

The German S@H is offering a free TC-14 for any LEGO Star Wars purchase over EUR 55. And based on past experience I'm fairly sure they will even put one in my cart if I order just the Winter Village Cottage...
Gingerbeard Man

Postby Mofo Jones » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:22 am

Gingerbeard Man wrote:The German S@H is offering a free TC-14 for any LEGO Star Wars purchase over EUR 55. And based on past experience I'm fairly sure they will even put one in my cart if I order just the Winter Village Cottage...

Not that I have a whole lot of LEGO money these days, but I'd prefer a similar arrangement for US S@H rather than having to buy a big new set to get TC-14.
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby onions » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:04 am

they probably read my review and needed to give people a reason to buy it.

oh snap.
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby deco_droid » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:11 am

the UCS sets have been pretty lackluster the past few years -- or maybe we were just spoiled by the Falcon, but yah, I'm not buying this at full price to get a fig that should have been retired after the May the 4th deal. whatever...
deco_droid

Postby Rob » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:23 am

I actually received the TC-14 minifig with a purchase of the Winter Cottage from my local LEGO store. I was pleasantly suprised to find him in the bag when I got home. Not sure if it was a mistake or if he was being included with all purchases over a certain dollar amount.
Rob

Return to Finds/Deals