Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SW] Republic ARF Speeder

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[SW] Republic ARF Speeder

Postby Diaaabo » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:10 am

This is my first MOC in quite a long time. It is a one-set-MOC based on 9488 Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack.

Inicially, I started messing around with the parts with the idea of building some sort of AT-RT walker. I was decided to use only elements from this set, but soon I saw myself too limited for what I wanted to create. :facepalm:

Meanwhile, I got this:

Republic ARF Speeder por Guilherme Fadista, no Flickr

Republic one man light vehicle, made for scouting. Armed with only one frontal laser, it's main advantage is it's velocity and being invisible to enemy radars.

Sideways, showing the greebles, engine, landing gear and weapon.

Back view with the main enging, auxiliary engines - which would ideally have some 1x1 trans-blue round plates to give that energy feeling, but I have none around here - and the cloaking device in the middle.

The cockpit opens like this, allowing the pilot to enter and exit, as well as vehicle maintenance.

I challenge anyone with this set to create your own one-set-MOC too! :D
Last edited by Diaaabo on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diaaabo

Re: [SW] Republic ARF Speeder

Postby Diaaabo » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:15 am

Hmmm... some help resizing pics, please? Or do I have to resize them on my computer and then upload again to the interwebz?
Diaaabo

Postby Robzula » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:18 am

Upload them to Flickr to host them and then use the share function to post them on here (remember to use the BB code). Flickr will do all the work.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby Diaaabo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:20 am

There we go, it looks much better now and it is easier than I thought. I should have joined Flickr earlier. Thanks for the tip!
Diaaabo

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase