Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Oin Minifig Revealed

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Oin Minifig Revealed

Postby Staff » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:21 am

Oin

According to this forum post on theOneRing.net, John Callen of The Hobbit trilogy posted the above picture to his Facebook page. I have no way to verify that since I can't seem to find him on there but thanks to him, we now have a sneak peak at the Oin minifigure.

Sets based on The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is scheduled to hit store shelves on December 1.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/09/11/oin-minifig-revealed/
Staff

Re: Oin Minifig Revealed

Postby yogibara » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:24 am

Looks AWESOME!
yogibara

Postby Gooker1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:30 am

I buy!!! I can't wait to see what the new waves bring us!
Gooker1

Postby SapphirePhoenix » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 pm

:O That is awesome! :D I have been following you guys since this year, you are the best! :D
I finally made an account. :3 ;)
SapphirePhoenix

Postby darth_fett » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Looks promising! I've never been a huge LOTR fan and the last time i read The Hobbit had to be back in college i'm guessing, so i don't remember characters or events all that well. I only read the other 3 when i heard there was going to be a movie for them and I actually got bored halfway thru the 2nd novel. But the new parts that TLG is making for these licensed sets really has me chomping at the bit! Now if only they'd do real cloaks instead of just capes all the time. sigh.
darth_fett

Postby SapphirePhoenix » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Hey guys i just read that John Callen is playing oin in the hobbit. :)
On wikipedia it said he's playing Oin son of Groin! XD (instead of Oin son of Gloin)
XD :3
SapphirePhoenix

Postby Ibiscribe » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:06 am

Lol... sounds like someone was a little TOO bold with their edits. ;) It looks like it's been fixed now, though.

I can't wait to see the sets and the rest of the minifigs. Wonder what they'll do for Smaug?
When I'm not playing or being artsy, I work on sites like www.vincentmartella.com and IPO Boutique. In other words, I never stop playing or being artsy!
Ibiscribe

Postby cstojano » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:23 pm

looks great
cstojano

Return to Licensed Themes