Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGOLAND Florida Feels the Force

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

LEGOLAND Florida Feels the Force

Postby Staff » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:45 pm

LEGOLAND Florida announced today plans to expand miniland to include a section dedicated to Star Wars. The announcement was accompanied by a 19,234 piece model of the Millennium Falcon and 25,000 piece model of Darth Maul. The new part of the park will open in November later this year and will be set up much like the previous Star Wars minilands to come before it. There will be a total of seven sections with each section dedicated to a particular movie in the saga with the seventh dedicated to The Clone Wars cartoon. There will be some slight differences between Florida's Star Wars miniland and the other Star Wars minilands around the world giving it its own unique personality.

via LEGOLAND.com
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/09/06/legoland-florida-feels-the-force/
Staff

Re: LEGOLAND Florida Feels the Force

Postby jomandybri » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:44 am

*sigh* Of course they had to announce this after I visited no less than a fortnight ago, travelling overseas to do so! :facepalm:
May the mass times acceleration be with you!
jomandybri

Re: LEGOLAND Florida Feels the Force

Postby DarthBuilder » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:26 am

I'm feeling your pain jomandybri, will be heading to LEGOLAND Florida on Nov 3rd and have no way to change the dates. I am sure that it wont open till the end of the month. Bantha POODOO!
DarthBuilder

Return to Star Wars