Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

FT: New Batman for Old Batman

A forum reserved for experienced members 18 or older to buy, sell, or trade LEGO with other members.

FT: New Batman for Old Batman

Postby Flynn » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Bit of a long shot here, but figured I'd give it a try.

So, I recently got ahold of 6864 Batmobile and the Two-Face Chase, and, well, I'm not too happy with the figs. Unfortunately, I was a very stupid child in 2006 and as such never picked up any of the original Batman sets, so I don't have any of what I consider to be the far superior minifigures.

To put it simply, I have a listing of the various Batman figures I have, and want to trade each for their older counterparts- a very basic one-for-one type of trade here. I know value-wise this isn't a great deal, but if you maybe prefer the newer figs and haven't had a chance to acquire them, this may be for you. I'm also slightly willing to entertain offers that require a little more on my part (like, a minifigure + some money), but I'm hoping to avoid exorbitant prices here.

The list:
1 Two-Face with coin
- Will trade for older Two-Face, preferably with black stripe on hips.
2 Two-Face henchmen (1 with dynamite, 1 with crowbar)
- Will trade for two of the older henchmen (though I may entertain two-for-one offers here)
1 Black-suit Batman (with 1 Batarang)
- Will trade for the older Black-suit Batman OR the grey/black suit one (from 7779 etc.)

I'm planning on picking up more Batman sets soon, and will update the list when I have more.
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade