Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Amazon Discounts 9500 Sith Fury-class Interceptor Again

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Amazon Discounts 9500 Sith Fury-class Interceptor Again

Postby Staff » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:15 pm

If you missed out on the last time this set went on sale, now's your chance to pick up arguably the best set of the summer release on the cheap. Amazon has 9500 Sith Fury-class Interceptor discounted 22% down to $70.25.

On a side note, September 15th marks the day Amazon will start charging sales tax to California residents unless a bill or two passes in Congress before then, which is not likely to happen. Even then, it would only delay the inevitable until January 13th but for now, let's assume that September 15th is dooms day.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/08/30/amazon-discounts-9500-sith-fury-class-interceptor-again/
Staff

Re: Amazon Discounts 9500 Sith Fury-class Interceptor Again

Postby Brainslugged » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Amazon's going to start charging tax in California? Crap! I knew other states were falling but I hadn't realized CA was in the cross-hairs. That sucks big time. It's only fair I guess though. Maybe brick and mortar stores will get more of my money now.
Brainslugged

Postby Mofo Jones » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Amazon is building a distribution center near Stockton, meaning that there should eventually be faster shipping as a tradeoff for having to pay sales tax. I'll bet they're going to have record sales to CA folk before the deadline. Get that Christmas shopping done now!
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby Brainslugged » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Mofo Jones wrote:there should eventually be faster shipping as a tradeoff for having to pay sales tax

The thing is, I'm constantly in awe of Amazon's delivery times as it is. I have the "free" two-day shipping with Prime, but nine times out of ten it arrives the next day.
Brainslugged

Postby Mofo Jones » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Due to where I'm at in California, I usually get two day transit times when using super saver shipping. Of course, it takes forever to process, but once it's on the way, it's here soon.
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby deco_droid » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:09 pm

I also noticed Amazon has Jabba's Palace discounted at 15% which is better than nuttin'...

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Jabbas-Palace/dp/B007Q0OVCK/&tag=f0f5-20

p.s. please use my link so i can get paid, thanks.
deco_droid

Postby anakinisvader » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:56 pm

Did anyone notice the ANGRY BIRDs sets by KNEX on the link? You could shoot them at all the Rebel Scum. :lol:
anakinisvader

Postby ThinkingImpaired » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Mofo Jones wrote:Amazon is building a distribution center near Stockton, meaning that there should eventually be faster shipping as a tradeoff for having to pay sales tax. I'll bet they're going to have record sales to CA folk before the deadline. Get that Christmas shopping done now!

I haven't heard them opening up one in Stockton, but they are opening one up in San Bernardino very shortly. I might end up working there starting next June.
Don't you waste away, for tomorrow will soon be today
ThinkingImpaired

Return to Finds/Deals