Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Missed The Frigate? BN Has Them 30% Off

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Missed The Frigate? BN Has Them 30% Off

Postby Staff » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:28 am

Did you miss out on Amazon's sale yesterday on 7964 Republic Frigate? Fret no more as BN has the same price on the set with free shipping. You'll be paying sales tax on it but it's still a pretty nice deal at $83.96.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/07/26/missed-the-frigate-bn-has-them-30-off/
Staff

Re: Missed The Frigate? BN Has Them 30% Off

Postby Brainslugged » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:28 am

Amazon seems to be really fluctuating their prices recently. They had the Frigate for $83 a couple of weeks ago, then it went back up to full retail, then back to $83, then back up again. The Police Station did a similar thing recently too and I snagged both on their second "dip" after regretting not taking advantage the first time. So it wouldn't surprise me if the price of the Frigate goes down on Amazon again within the next week or so. I noticed even some of the new Star Wars sets had pretty good discounts on them yesterday.
Brainslugged

Postby onions » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am

it looks like amazon sold out of their inventory as the default seller for the frigate is now a third party. i doubt it'll come back to the store since the set is slated to be discontinued if it hasn't already.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby etcknight » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am

Tired of missing the Amazon sales, so finally bit the bullet and bought it from B&N - despite the tax.

Checked this AM, and Amazon still has 30% discounts on Sith Infiltrator, Jedi Shuttle, and Bounty Hunter Gunship - if anyone's interested. :D

50% off would be even better but that's getting rarer and rarer now a days. Legos becoming too popular. 30-40% discount seems to be pretty good right now.
etcknight

Postby skyward72 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:55 am

Check your Targets. Mine put this set on clearance for 50% off today
skyward72

Postby etcknight » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:12 pm

skyward72 wrote:Check your Targets. Mine put this set on clearance for 50% off today

Thanks for the "heads up". :D
Didn't find any Frigates at my local Targets, but found a few Podraces and a bunch of Bounty Hunter Gunships at 50% off. XD Guess it IS still possible to score some 50% deals. :cool:
etcknight

Return to Finds/Deals