Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[AUS] Exclusive Lex Luthor Figure With Batman 2 Pre-order

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Re: [AUS] Exclusive Lex Luthor Figure With Batman 2 Pre-orde

Postby Gooker1 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:51 pm

deadpool wrote:It would be awesome if they made the 5 villains actual minifigures in actual sets :D

I would hope that as long as these DC Superheroes sets sell well in comparison to the first run of the Batman line, we will continue to get newer characters. I would still like some of the characters from the first game too. Clayface!!
Gooker1

Postby majortom » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Does this mean heroes such as The Flash, Aquaman and Captain Marvel etc. are featured as playable characters in the game? As of yet, I have only seen Batman, Robin and Superman (as well as a select few villains eg Joker) in screenshots of the game. This game is beginning to sound more and more intriguing and a potential investment for me; I've passed on all LEGO games released since the original Indiana Jones game. I thought LEGO was just flogging a dead horse, but this is sounding pretty good, as long as they include a decent scope of heroes to play as.
Here's hoping for [physical] minifig counterparts!
majortom

Postby zwolya » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Does anyone else see anything wrong with sweetening the deal as time goes on, so that those of us who already jumped on the pre-order are not going to see this (except probably on the Playstation Store or Live, some number of months later)? I mean, I'd probably still pay if they do show up as DLC, but honestly, I just see this as not nice.
zwolya

Postby Robzula » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:40 pm

zwolya wrote:Does anyone else see anything wrong with sweetening the deal as time goes on, so that those of us who already jumped on the pre-order are not going to see this (except probably on the Playstation Store or Live, some number of months later)? I mean, I'd probably still pay if they do show up as DLC, but honestly, I just see this as not nice.

Most places will add all pre-order bonuses, even if you preordered before they were announced. I'm also pretty sure these five characters aren't as exclusive as they may seem. If I recall correctly, the first or second Star Wars game had a sticker on the case with a code to unlock one of five characters which were actually able to be unlocked in-game the same as any other. I can see this being a similar case.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby zwolya » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:33 pm

If it gets tagged onto my order, I'd be cool with that. It does say "exclusive", which makes me think there's not another [free/timely] way to get these characters; I don't think that they're just waiting to be discovered in-game. Then again, if not for this wonderful website, I wouldn't have even thought to look for Savage in LSW3, so I guess we'll just wait and see...
zwolya

Postby Robzula » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:03 am

Found this in a little blurb at the bottom of my latest email from Gamestop:

Fight your way through more of Batman’s rogues gallery. Pre-order and purchase LEGO Batman 2 by Monday, June 25, to get the five-pack DLC of game villains for Xbox 360 and PS3. Your code will be printed on your receipt at purchase.

So make sure to keep your receipts...
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby mikado » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:13 am

what if you paid in full for the game will they give you a code when you pick up your game?
Last edited by mikado on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikado

Postby mikado » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:39 am

has anyone confirmed that game stop US is giving the villans pack out i went to my local GS and they had no idea only heard the rumor
mikado

Postby mooslug » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:01 am

The Villain Pack is in their current weekly ad. Members only though (not sure if they mean the paid or free membership):

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/cur ... fault.aspx
mooslug

Postby mikado » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 pm

tomorrow is the big day dont know what im more excited for the game or the new luthor figure?
mikado

Previous

Return to Licensed Themes