Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Star Wars 1313

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Star Wars 1313

Postby banthafodder » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:11 pm

banthafodder

Re: Star Wars 1313

Postby Robzula » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Here's a gameplay trailer.

Looks like your basic cover shooter. LA Times article says you play as a bounty hunter "ensconced in a ruthless criminal underground." I like that they're not doing the usual Jedi vs Sith/Republic vs Separatists/Empire vs Rebellion conflict. could be interesting.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby DocBlock » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Interesting.

Thanks for posting the trailer. Unfortunetly it feels a little like the Force Unleashed with a bounty hunter spin. Not that it's a bad thing, but the FU game had an awful story which doesn't inspire a whole lot of faith.

I'll probably pick it up at some point either way.

Someone at work said this will be a console only game. Anyone heard anything along those lines?
DocBlock

Postby cas » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:45 pm

The game was developed on a PC platform and the demo was the PC build. But, from what I've seen, this appears to be a next gen title (PS4/Xbox720/WiiU), though that's not confirmed. Then again, very little information about the game has been confirmed. I can't say I'm excited though. I haven't enjoyed a Star Wars game since Knights of the Old Republic and Rogue Squadron II. I absolutely despised The Force Unleashed, a game that killed my interested in interactive Star Wars media.
Robzula wrote:Looks like your basic cover shooter.
Which is exactly why I won't bother with it. I'm tired of 3rd person shooters and based on that tiny snippet of gameplay, this looks generic, a game that does nothing but follow in the footsteps of other popular games such as Gears of War and Uncharted, a genre cash-in.

Wake me when the next X-wing/TIE Fighter/Rogue Squadron game comes out.
cas
Staff Writer

Postby Robzula » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:37 pm

cas wrote:Wake me when the next X-wing/TIE Fighter/Rogue Squadron game comes out.

Amen.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Return to BCS 2.0