Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Can you Identify this Lego piece?

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Can you Identify this Lego piece?

Postby Lachadine » Tue May 29, 2012 4:22 pm

I'm new here, but I was drawn to this forum with a burning question. I found the following picture online just yesterday:
It is the back of a Loki minifig roasting marshmallows on his horned helmet over a fire.

What got me was flat round 1x1 white pieces used that appear to have holes in the top used to hold the fire and as 'marshmallows'. I just got to thinking how many instances these would've been useful! Can anyone tell me more about these? Are they new? What sets have them? What is the code on them?

I'm at a loss for even what they would be identified as, so any information would be helpful! Thanks!
Lachadine

Re: Can you Identify this Lego piece?

Postby Solo » Tue May 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Those 1x1 round plates with holes in the stud first appeared in the board game sets. They may or may not be in system sets now, and I think I've seen someone mention they're available through pick-a-brick.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Lachadine » Tue May 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Thanks, that's really helpful! I tried looking through pick-a-brick, but couldn't find them. I might have to get myself some board game sets.
Lachadine

Postby sparkart » Tue May 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Looks like you can get them in any color you want, as long as you want them in white:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=85861
sparkart

Postby Lachadine » Tue May 29, 2012 8:58 pm

That link is perfect! Gave me everything I needed. Thanks guys, now I can sleep easy again.
Lachadine

Return to General LEGO Discussions