Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Who Are You?

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Re: Who Are You?

Postby Flynn » Tue May 29, 2012 12:32 am

I take it you're a Buffy fan.
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Postby BuffyFanForever » Tue May 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Flynn wrote:I take it you're a Buffy fan.

Yes my all time favorite TV Show. :)
BuffyFanForever

Postby RocketClone » Wed May 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Hello all, I'm back. (I haven't posted in a good while)
(Insert funny sig later)
RocketClone

Hi!

Postby rriiver » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:38 am

I am new! I love legos of course but Always get bored when i finish a set lol.

I just wanted to say hi not sure if this is in the right fourm :facepalm:

Bye!
rriiver

Re: Hi!

Postby Draykov » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:47 am

rriiver wrote:...not sure if this is in the right fourm

It wasn't, but I moved it to the appropriate one. Welcome aboard! Be sure to check out the various topics in the Start Here forum.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby lego the hutt » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Hi, I've lurked for awhile but I thought I'd add an introduction post.

I'm an afol. I live in Corvallis Oregon. I collect mostly licensed theme sets which I like to build and display.Other than lego my hobbies include disc golf, home brewing and fantasy football.
lego the hutt

Postby ThePlasticJedi » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:28 pm

I am ThePlasticJedi.
)2eady?
Chew them out and spit them up, it's the way of the nooblet.
ThePlasticJedi

Postby Jargon » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 am

Why wouldn't you be?
Jargon

Postby ThePlasticJedi » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:00 pm

I have fond memories of you Jargon, I'm just not sure where I put them.
)2eady?
Chew them out and spit them up, it's the way of the nooblet.
ThePlasticJedi

Postby Andi » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:30 am

Hi everone. Welcome
~Andi

Flickr
Andi

Postby CWAL » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey everyone, used to be a member long ago in the ezBoard days, nice to still see a few familiar names about. :)

I participated a bit in the first phpbb but slowly lost interest in SW LEGO around the time of the bley color change fiasco...

I'm probably going to be picking up the bricks again to build MOCs after my collage dim ages. (I'm not going with fully dark, because I still bought a couple UCS sets here and there.)

I don't forsee myself buying any of the new SW sets however, due to some pretty radical financial goals I've set myself, and will actually likely start selling off my '99-'05 SW sets sometime soon, and figured I'd rather have them go to members here than some random people on eBay, even if that could get me more money. If anyone who remembers me wants anything from that era send me a quick PM, I'd be more than glad to help out a fellow old school member. :)
CWAL

Postby Chief » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:13 am

Why hi there! I remember you! Welcome back!
Chief

Postby CWAL » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Hey man! Did you change from Lights on this forum regeneration, or the last one? Somehow I still recognized you. xD Looks like you're one of the big guys in charge now, eh? Explains the name change. :p
CWAL

Postby Nodnarb162 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:34 am

Hello! I visit FBTB pretty regularly so I finally decided to join.

I am almost 18 and live in Washington near seattle. I have been collecting LEGO for about forever, I share my collection with my twin brother and according to brickset our LEGO collection consists of about 70,000 pieces but thats just in sets, including raw bricks I would estimate around 120,000.
I came up with my username a long time ago when I created a user account on lego.com when I was little, I typed my name in backwards but it was taken, it had suggestions for other usernames like nodnarb163 and such, so I selected nodnarb162 and have used it ever since. so if you see the username, its probably me ;)
Nodnarb162

Postby Stallenjager8 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 am

Hey I'm Back! used to be on these fourms a while ago (Dperic) but after a long break of life I' m back! Trying tp get back to SW lego, but might have a big contest with Modern military.
I'm Back! Glad to dust off the old collection and get back to what I love!
Formally "Dperic" from the '05-06 era FBTB
Stallenjager8

Postby CloneEmperor » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Wow, a few people from the old days coming back.
CloneEmperor

Postby ThinkingImpaired » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:37 am

I am also back from years ago...I created an account at the end of 2007, so a little over 5 years now. I have just recently gotten back on fbtb after taking a year or two off. The lord of the rings series is bringing me back into lego a little bit.
Don't you waste away, for tomorrow will soon be today
ThinkingImpaired

Postby Firespray » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Wow, nice to see some old names around again.
Firespray

Howdy from Texas!

Postby El Bandito » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Howdy all!
Lurked here a bit, finally got around to joining up. A bit about myself- student in South Texas, workin my way through college at the moment. I loved Legos since I was about 7, but as times change, priorities do also. I collected Star Wars sets exclusively from age 8-14, no other toys were able to match Star Wars Legos:) I will be uploading to the sale section shortly, lookin forward to workin with yall!
Sincerely,
Bandito
PS: I am on Ebay as ElBandito132013 if anyone wishes to check my feedback score. I take pride in my word and expect the same from those I work with. Have a great day!
El Bandito

Introduction

Postby Lego Dad » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Hello all,
I didnt find an introduction section so I thought I would put it here. My name is Paul but I am going by Lego Dad here, I am 36 years old, live in Central Indiana, am married to a wonderful woman who is a RN and a manager for a Hospice Company and we have an 11 month old daughter. I am a stay at home dad but I started out life as a butcher, owned my own slaughterhouse and farm then after my 1st divorce I joined the Army and was in both Iraq and Afghanistan a few times. I came home and went into being a millwright up until I married my current(3rd) wife and the baby came. I am a certified welder, have built A LOT of custom car parts and several full hotrods. I hunt, fish, trap, garden and we camp.
I always had legos growing up and I believe they are what helped me become a good fabricator and designer and I want to make sure my kids have the same experiences with them. We started with the Lone Ranger and Cavalry set and will make that our first complete series.We have also bought a couple of Star Wars sets including 1 that I found out was to be discontinued just today with the air speeder, scout, clone and 2 rebel soldiers.
Anyway, that is me in a nutshell I am looking forward to learning and sharing here as much as possible. Thanks for looking...
Lego Dad

PreviousNext

Return to BCS 2.0