Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

6868 Avengers Parts Problem

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

6868 Avengers Parts Problem

Postby BrickDeth1123 » Wed May 23, 2012 4:52 pm

On Mother's Day Sunday I bought this set (Hulk's Helicarrier) from a local Meijer. It wasn't until a few days later that I opened it up to look over the numbered bags. To my dismay, not one, but every one of the mini-figures were missing, along with their respective accessories. Even the sticker sheet was gone. I checked the box to see if it had been tampered with, and from what I gathered it was sealed pretty standard. Luckily all of the other pieces were accounted for. I called TLG and they helped me out with the problem right away. I'm expecting the little guys to show up within the next few days (I called a week ago).

Anyway, has this ever happened to anyone before? I've heard of a few small parts missing, but the entire mini-figure, let alone four and their accessories? So far as I know I've never heard of it happening to anyone else, so I was shocked needless to say.
BrickDeth1123

Re: 6868 Avengers Parts Problem

Postby Drock » Wed May 23, 2012 5:38 pm

It seems to happen. People have reported it from time to time here.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2067

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2234
Probably people buying the sets, taking out the figs, then resealing everything and returning it. Licensed themes are especially bad, since the minifigs have a lot of aftermarket value.

LEGO has great customer service, and I'm glad to hear that they're taking care of you.
Drock

Return to Licensed Themes