Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Star Wars Celebration VI Information

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Star Wars Celebration VI Information

Postby SDIronClaw » Tue May 15, 2012 8:34 pm

I am thinking about attending the Star Wars Celebration VI the end of August. Due to work, I do not think I will be able to take off all 4 days. I am wondering to those who have gone, what are the best days to attend? Could'nt really find any feedback on the website. If anyone can give me any advice and additional information that would be great. Thanks for your help. Jake
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Re: Star Wars Celebration VI Information

Postby sparkart » Wed May 16, 2012 2:10 pm

I attended a coupla days of Celebration IV in LA a few years back. I dunno if there really are "best days". The sparse days, Thursday and Friday, generally, you can enjoy the exhibits with less people, but you may miss out the fantastic cosplay, which you never know when they'll show up. One of my fondest memories of Star Wars Celebration IV was when the Cylons (OG chrome costumes) walked through the halls, louding announcing their presence with "woo-woo" eye-scanning sound effects.

The weekends can get tightly packed, and you'll have to line up for everything, but that's when the popular speakers show up. What kind of experience are you hoping to get? Sundays, things die down, but you can get blowout bargains from the stores.

If I were going, I'd check leiasmetalbikini.com, or some other cosplay sites to find out when and where the Slave Leias will gather for pictures.
sparkart

Return to BCS 2.0