Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

STUDS Trading Cards

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

STUDS Trading Cards

Postby Staff » Thu May 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Remember when I said that I wanted to find a new name for our (pretty much dead in the water) comic formerly known as STUDS because the originator of the name wanted to do something else with it? Well here is the tip of that iceberg: STUDS Trading Cards. In a nutshell:

The adult Lego building community is a vital, diverse and interesting world. An alliance of creative individuals, each with their own unique building style, artistic focus and distinct personality. You’ve all seen incredible Lego models in the news and on the Internet - now learn the names and faces of the people responsible for creating the work. STUDS is a trading card set that profiles the men and women who use Lego to build incredible, original sculptures and brings you an close-up view of this fascinating world. Each card has the image of an amazing Lego creation on the front of the card and info about the work and the artist on the back.

This isn't something we would normally report on but FBTB is on a card!

You can check out the kickstarter video after the jump.

You can pledge any amount, but donate at least $35 and that'll net you the base set which is a complete set of cards plus the two exclusive KS cards. Check out the full details on the STUDS Trading Cards kickstarter project page.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/05/10/studs-trading-cards/
Staff

Re: STUDS Trading Cards

Postby Solo » Fri May 11, 2012 10:24 am

This is a silly idea, but, I saw myself on the ChiefLUG card so I felt compelled to support it. Hope I get the FBTB card in one of my packs. :lol:
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Re: STUDS Trading Cards

Postby GrayMattR » Sat May 12, 2012 8:14 am

I'm not into collectible cards but the commercial is entertaining. Tongue-in-cheeck is the best way to go.
GrayMattR

Return to General LEGO Discussions