Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Lego Batman 2009: The Discussion Thread

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Lego Batman 2009: The Discussion Thread

Postby Jettbacca » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:32 pm

OK, so I'm not sure if there are any new sets coming out but if there are I'll update this. If there aren't, please lock ;)
In the words of Dr.Evil- "All I want are some sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"
Jettbacca

Re: Lego Batman 2009: The Discussion Thread

Postby Jake » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:39 pm

I'm fairly sure that the Batman liscense is over now, although I could be wrong...
Jake

Postby Jettbacca » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:46 pm

ok thanks Jake
In the words of Dr.Evil- "All I want are some sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"
Jettbacca

Postby Solo » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:03 pm

OK, this thread camping needs to end. Everyone, please don't start a thread unless you have something to discuss. Starting a "discussion thread" just to so it's there is up to the staff if anyone.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby dWhisper » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:38 am

Beyond that, there are no catch-all or official threads any more, so there's no reason to have a thread like this. If you have something to discuss, feel free to add it as its own topic, and go nuts. We don't need one official topic for each line or license... this board would have no point like that.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Return to Licensed Themes