Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SW] Lightsabers!

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[SW] Lightsabers!

Postby ScopesMapeo » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Wanted to share these with some people who would love them as much as I loved building them! There are more pictures on Flickr of the Darth Vader and Obi-Wan hilts...go ahead and check them out, you know you want to.

Master and Apprentice by scott34567, on Flickr
ScopesMapeo

Re: [SW] Lightsabers!

Postby ScopesMapeo » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:23 pm

ScopesMapeo

Postby Solo » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 pm

These look great. That slope on the tip of Vader's hilt is very clever, trying to match the prop geometry is pretty difficult and while it's not perfect it adds a nice twist to this take. Does Maul's easily split in two?
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby ScopesMapeo » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm

It does. There is a short technic axle running through the middle...pop off the 1x6 tiles and pull, that's it!
ScopesMapeo

Postby GIR3691 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:57 am

Very cool! I love full-sized LEGO replicas. You used LEGO geometry very well to replicate the details of these hilts. Have to say Vader's my favorite, but I like the use of wheels for Obi Wan's as well.

Nicely done all around.
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase