Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

redesign in the works

We are always interested in improving our community. Got an idea? Let us hear it!

Re: redesign in the works

Postby RJH » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:13 am

fallenangel327 wrote:Maybe this is just a nostalgia thing, but I miss the old blue-and-white interface, with Greg's trench run panel at the top and no 'shininess' to be found. A nice, simple forum that looks as if it belonged on Windows 98... is it possible?

That is phpBB 2.0.x this forum runs phpBB 3.0.x, however the old style for phpBB2 was subsilver, phpBB3 has subsilver2 which is much the same, however support for that theme is being withdrawn and they will focus on prosilver only.
RJH

Postby Flynn » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:43 am

Just noticed that the theme chooser just went out on me, and I'm stuck on the Star Wars layout. Is the redesign starting to be implemented, or is this just a kink?
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Postby Solo » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Image
Solo

Previous

Return to Suggestions